Saturday, February 16, 2008

Drumroll Please.....

It's the time you've all been waiting for...pictures of our house! :) I know, you've been waiting patiently on the edge of your seats (ha! just kidding) and today is the day. I finally got a full day (8am until now, right at 4pm) to clean - vacuum, dust, windex, organize, hang pictures, all those last minute things I've been too tired to do when I get home from work.

Besides giving birth, honestly, I've never been so proud of anything in my life. I am in LOVE with my house and still can't believe it is ours. I'm sure once I get that first mortgage payment in March I'll believe it's mine, LOL!

I've broken it down to 2 slideshows, downstairs and upstairs. When you've got a free photobucket account, they only allow so many photos per slideshow, so hence, the reason for 2.

Here they are. Enjoy! I look forward to seeing what everyone has to say about my new love :)

ETA: I just noticed when previewing the slideshows I didn't get a good shot of the kitchen. I'll have to do that later. Also, if you're wondering why Greg's diploma is positioned to the left side of the desk and not towards the middle (which would make sense), it's cause I didn't want to put anymore holes in the wall since MY diploma will go right beside it in just a few short months :)

DOWNSTAIRS


UPSTAIRS

5 comments:

Therese said...

Love it, Erin! How exciting! What does Briley think of her new room??

Brandy said...

It's beautiful! How exciting for your family! Congrats again!

Ana said...

I love it...so happy and excited for you guys!

TheBossLady said...

The house looks great! Congratulations! :)

BaSeBaLL WiDoW said...

Erin, that is so awesome. Are ya'll still living in Conroe? Hope everything is Well!!