Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Two kinds of tired

I went to a training on the new curriculum we're going to use for my school earlier this week. The trainer said something that stuck with me. He said there are 2 kinds of tired: lazy tired and "I put in a long hard day of working" t-i-r-e-d! Well, I can honestly say that lately, my tired has been the latter - ready to pass the heck out at 6pm, mentally, physically, ready to keel over tired! :) And trust me, this tired is much better than the lazy tired. It might sound like I'm complaining, but I'm not. I'd much rather be busy tired.

Speaking of being tired, that's exactly why I've been MIA from my blog lately...I've worked every day, as much as humanly possible at school, then came home and had to do Spanish homework until I was blue in the face. You see, I admittedly put my Spanish class off as long as I could because I was stressed about it, and stupidly I decided the best way to deal with it was to not worry with it. That bit me in the rear. But, all is well now. My friend Jennys (sounds like "Jeneese") came over and helped me knock it out! I got my grade today, and it was an A! :-) I can't wait to go to work tonight and tell Jennys that I appreciate her help!

Tonight is night one of our Open House for school! I am so excited to get to meet these kiddos that I will be teaching! I hope to meet their families, and get to know them better before next week. When that's over at 6:30, I'm comin' home, changing to my jammies, and resting as much as I can! I haven't even officially started my job yet and I all ready need a day off, LOL!

So, I hope everything is going well for you out there in Blogger-land. I hope to check in again soon. I need to take pictures of the house now that we're all settled! Well, we still haven't hung things on the walls, but other than that, we're bueno! :)

Until then, take good care of yourselves friends!

Erin

No comments: