Saturday, March 15, 2008

Good ole hard work & some good news

This morning Briley and I spent 4 hours at ABC Academy helping build planter boxes. We're building them on the back of the playground for the kiddos to maintain and sell their vegetables and fruits to the parents. It's going to be a great ongoing project and I'm really glad I was able to be a part of building it! Needless to say, I'm going to be super sore in the morning, but it was absolutely worth it. I am hoping to get some pictures from Shannon and I'll post them here. Briley was quite the trooper - she "helped" shovel dirt all over the place and loved the fact that I *let* her get muddy yucky!

On to the good news! As of Monday I am the Assistant Director of ABC Academy! From the get-go this has been the plan, but I did not expect it to happen so quickly. I am still going to teach my Pre-K class in the morning, but I will be taking on other responsibilities in the afternoon/evening. I am beyond thrilled that Shannon is trusting me to take on this responsibility. So, life is truly amazing in the Brown household! We're all happy, healthy, and couldn't ask for more!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Congratulations on the promotion! You go girl! :D

Rebecca said...

That is wonderful news! Congratulations!!

Ashley S. said...

You don't update much, do you? I still visit every day though!