Sunday, March 9, 2008

Just because

I just uploaded a bunch of new pics from the camera to the computer and wanted to share some.

These are all from yesterday:

This is Briley leaning between her rake and shovel in the yard. I love the way it turned out!
Photobucket

This is Briley on the Harley...she climbed on it and sat down all on her own!
Photobucket

She was on her other bed (she has a toddler and twin bed in her room) "watching the cars" or so that's what she told me :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Ashley S. said...

Briley is so adorable! That first picture really is great and she looks so big in that last one! That's what two good lookin' people make a baby. :)

Ashley S. said...

(That was supposed to say "That's what HAPPENS WHEN two good lookin' people make a baby.") My brain died there for a second, apparently.

Erin said...

Ha! Thanks Ashley :) I told Greg atleast I know now what I was put here to do...make pretty babies :)

Brandy said...

She is getting to look like such a little girl! I can't believe how big she is getting! So cute!