Dear Briley,
On Halloween you turned 21 months old. You are getting so big and growing SO fast, I can hardly believe it! You are saying so many small sentences, putting 4 and sometimes 5 words together at a time - it makes me smile with joy to hear you speak like such a big girl :) My favorite things are when you say "Okay mommy," "Mommy, where's Daddy? Daddy go to work?" and "Mommy, call Mimi peee-ze!" The other morning after we woke up, I loved it when you said "Mommy, look!" then proceeded to point to my nose, mouth, hair, eyes and ears and name each one properly! That morning you seemed so much older to me. I love to see you learn and get so excited by the little things. When we go across the street to feed the ducks in the lake, I love to listen to you yell "Come here duckies!" I love to hear you say "Go Dora! Go Deego!!" while watching your favorite shows, Dora & Diego. I love to listen to you answer the questions that June, Leo, Quincy and Annie ask while watching Little Einsteins. Mostly, I have to say, my favorite thing lately is when you come up to me and say "Mommy, hold my hand please." It makes my heart melt to a puddle of Briley mush! Goodness, I love love love holding your hand walking around the house, or even holding your hand while you're riding in the shopping cart. And those huge hugs you're starting to give! Those make all the long, hard days worth it. Those big toddler bear hugs make me remember why I was put here - to be your momma. I'm so thankful that God has given me the privilege of raising you! Daddy and I promise to continue and do anything we can to give you the world. I love you sweet pea!
Love,
Mommy & Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment