Have you ever been to PostSecret before? It's a Blogger blog where Frank, the creator, posts new anonymous postcards every Sunday. These postcards are mailed to him and they have people's anonymous thoughts/concerns/issues and so on. I cannot wait for Sundays so I can go over there and see what's new. He's also published 4 PostSecret books that I really want to buy.
Anyways, go to www.postsecret.blogspot.com and check it out. Bookmark it! And make sure to check in every Sunday to see what people are saying! (***note: some can be disturbing, but it is really a great site***)
What would your PostSecret be? Mine might be "I dream about you more than I should....I wonder what you're doing and if you're happy....and I'll never stop loving you."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh Erin...you just gave me ONE more website to add to my list!
My favorite is www.dailyconfession.com. Some of them are ridiculous, but it's always funny to read!
i'll have to bookmark that one Gini!
Post a Comment