Monday, November 26, 2007

Update

Hello there!

How was your Thanksgiving? Ours was nice, quiet and just the little Brown Family. We had lots of good food, and spent the day at home. Here are two pictures of me and Briley. Oh, and Dora!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And this one is from Thanksgiving day last year. Look at the difference!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Briley's friend Kylie has a pink harmonica her Nana got for her at Target. I've looked for it a lot since Briley liked playing with Kylie's . Well, I finally found one the other day! It is so funny to hear this little person playing the harmonica :) She loves it, so much that I have to hide it otherwise she'd play it all day, every day. See her playing it in the picture above?

My parents were going to come here for Thanksgiving but couldn't because last week my dad had foot surgery. Everything went well and he seems to be recovering nicely, but it was still scary for us! He's a good patient, my mom says :)

I usually put up the Christmas tree on Thanksgiving, but this year it was a tad more difficult with an almost 2 year old running around, so I put it up 2 days ago. Briley helped me decorate it after she woke from her nap, and it turned out really pretty. My friend Therese gave me 3 boxes of ornaments (1 box=Holiday Bear balls, 1 box=12 days of Christmas balls, 1 box=St. Nick ornaments) AND a tree skirt a few months ago, so I was excited to get to use them. I really think the new ornaments made the tree! It's so pretty!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh, Briley & I went out last week and did ALL the Christmas shopping! :) Besides getting one more gift for Briley (the Dora kitchen) and my dad's present, I'm D-O-N-E! I love being done early :)

Well, I need to run, but I will post later. Have a great Monday!

No comments: