Friday, December 21, 2007

Good morning!

Good morning Blogger friends, how are ya? I've been up for a while and felt like during this peaceful morning time I should come post! :-)

Good news, my parents are coming tomorrow!!! OMG I am so excited I can't wait. Ever since May, I've gone home to visit (or for a shower/wedding/party) atleast once a month. Well, sadly, I haven't gone home since Michele's wedding in October so that's the last time I saw them :( Then my dad had surgery, so it's been one thing or another that's kept us from visiting. BUT the great thing is that they are coming t-o-m-o-r-r-o-w! I wish there were smilies on here, I'd be using a lot right now to express my excitement :)

In Briley news:
She's getting a-n-o-t-h-e-r tooth! :o I really didn't know this was possible. I SWEAR she had all the teeth her little mouth could handle, but no, she's getting another molar right now. The bad thing is A) it's a molar, so far far back there B) she slobbers all over everything again while trying to stick her fist back there and C) I can't provide her much comfort since she's not taking a paci anymore and I'm not giving it back just for this one tooth. We quit that cold turkey, so there's no going back now. She's also slightly sick...runny nose, congestion in her chest, attitude, you know the normal cold type sickness signs ;) Plus, this tooth, ugh, it's been attitude city at my house. Today I'm going to take her on one of those Mommy & Daughter dates I love so much, so maybe that will help alleviate her symptoms some :)

OH! Greg gave me an early Christmas present (even though, mind you, we said we were doing no presents!)...a gift card to Kirklands Home! I lalala love that place :) I was thrilled he got it, and shocked! I could possibly use it all now, but I'm trying to refrain. I want to sort of revamp some of my wall space, so after the holidays and the Christmas decorations are all put away, I'm going to look at what I need and go from there. I was really surprised and happy with his thoughtful gesture!

Well, I better go be productive before Briley gets up. I did a lot of cleaning/getting rid of yesterday so I've got a few bags to go to Goodwill, plus we're running to the bank and other errands this afternoon. Off to start my pot-of-joe, Chi my hair, and try to watch some form of world news and not Disney cartoons before my TV is taken over by the 2 foot tall love of my life, Briley :)

Have a great one friends!

No comments: