So, we went down Saturday to see them, hang out, eat a meal, and so on. I put a green Polo shirt & jeans on Briley...Greg dressed in a red Polo shirt & jeans so being a mom ;) I decided to put on my white Polo shirt & jeans. Are you seeing where I'm going with this?? So, yes when we got to my cousin's house, I informed Devon she was going to be our Christmas card photographer! :) Greg was totally clueless, and fortunately went along with it! Devon & Douglas took us to Hermann Park where we took lots of great pictures by the water, and in the beautiful scenery.
Briley loves her Ani (Devon)! I tried to help Briley down the stairs and she said "NO! Ani do it!" And the same thing happened at the grocery store when I tried to push the buggy. I'm glad she loves her so much! :)
Here are some pictures from our trip. I hope we make this a regular thing, visiting with the cousins. Hopefully twice a month or so we can all get together. We live so close, it's nice!
The Brown Family! And below is Devon, Briley & Douglas.
2 comments:
I love the polo shirt idea! Sometimes wives have to be a little sneaky!
Haha! You're right, it was very sleuth like on my part :) Greg was totally "deer in headlights" looking when I announced the plan - it was great!
Post a Comment