Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Fluppy Dogs




Have you ever been lucky enough to see the Disney movie Fluppy Dogs, from the 80s? WELL, it is my all time favorite movie from my childhood...it was a one hour TV special, intended to be turned into a series, but never happened. My parents fortunately taped it for me, and I single handedly was responsible for the tape's demise!

Being the excellent daddy that he is, my dad surprised me last time I went home with a DVD copy of Fluppy Dogs!!! He ordered it online. I had the movie in my car, and just today decided to watch it. Much to my delight, Briley is just as entranced with it as I was! Watching it brings back all sorts of nostalgic feelings for me. I know it sounds corny, but seriously, this movie makes me super happy! I'm thrilled to have it for my own!

No comments: