Tomorrow is the day! I can hardly wait! Up until today I've felt rather confident and ready to move, but now that it's tomorrow, I feel so unprepared! I'm going to start loading the garage up with boxes, so I can get them out of the house. I think that will make it easier...I hope to get almost all of Briley's room and the guest room in the garage today.
So, I'm not sure if you can tell by my blog, but I cannot contain my excitement over moving! Our new house is so beautiful! I almost cannot believe it is OURS! I'm so proud of us :)
On another note (real quick) there is a slim possibility I might be getting a new position at work! Yes, that's right, at the job I haven't even started yet, LOL! I was browsing the school's website, and noticed a bunch of staff changes. My room now needs a Lead Teacher (I'm currently the Asst. Teacher) and the center needs an Asst Director. I spoke with my center's Director and expressed interest in both of those above mentioned positions. My dream would to be the Asst. Director of the school. After really thinking about it, I either want to teach 7th & 8th grade Spanish or run/asst. run my own child care center. I think having the opportunity to be an Asst Director under Mikki would really give me lots of great knowledge and a chance to learn a lot. Ultimately I want to do what is best for the school right now, but I just wanted to express my interest in the other positions to let them know, for future reference.
SO needless to say, life is still super busy over here in the Brown household! If you need our new address, please email me and I'll get it to you! aggierin@yahoo.com
LOVE YOU FRIENDS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment