We were in the car this evening going to pick up a pizza and Briley & I were talking in the backseat while waiting for Greg to come back in the car. This is the conversation we had:
Me: "Briley, when baby Kaylen gets here, and she is crying in the backseat are you going to give her a paci? And maybe sometimes feed her a bottle?"
Briley: "I don't see a paci, momma."
Me: "I know Briley, we'll have to buy her some. But you'll be a great helper, right?"
Briley: "Yes momma, I'd love to help baby Kaylen!"
Me: I started to talk about other things then Briley interrupts to say
Briley: "And after Jesus tells us baby Kaylen can come out of your tummy, we're having 1 more baby" (putting up her pointer finger to show me 1).
Me: "What? We're having another baby??"
Briley: "Yes, a baby BOY!"
Me: "A baby boy?? Who told you that, Briley? Are you sure?"
Briley: "Yes momma, Jesus told me we're having a baby boy too!"
You know, she DID know I was pregnant about 3 weeks before we found out....and her new obsession before we found out was HER baby Addison. She talked about baby Addison all-the-time! And even though I swore up and down this one was a boy for 18 weeks, that ultrasound proved Briley right, that we were having a girl. So, I don't take these things lightly when she says that Jesus told her this or that. I really think she knows things that she wouldn't otherwise know because of Divine Intervention. My mom has had close moments with Jesus before where He talked directly to her, and after my grandmother died (my mom's mom) I've had Divine sort of interventions where I'd say something to my mom, and she'd ask me how I knew that. My Mamaw told me, through Jesus of course!
So, I think that ESP gene has definitely been passed to Briley. As glad as I am that she feels that close to Jesus, I can't **think** of having another baby right now. Maybe if I was pregnant with a boy I wouldn't be so sick, but goodness, I just really hope if its in God's plan He does it when He knows it will be right for our family.
I just wanted to share that interesting little conversation with you all, my blogger friends =) I hope everyone is doing well. I'm about to watch a movie with Greg so I'm gonna run. Until next time!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment