However, I cannot watch football with Greg. He gets so pessimistic against A&M it makes me crazy!! He just called them a disgrace - they've been playing only 1.5 quarters this game AND they're doing great in the Big 12 standings right now. CHILL OUT!!! When we used to go to games and he would yell at the team I'd tell him, "Seriously, either join the coaching team or quit hollering so much!" :-) He just kept on hollering.....*sigh*
In other news :) It's only one more week until my best friend Michele (yes, I spelled that right, only 1 L) gets married, yay!!! That also means I get to go home to see my parentals in less than a week!!! AND Greg starts vacation Friday. Say a prayer for us - Greg and I have a hard time spending lots of time together, LOL. I'm serious - thanks ;)
Today Briley & I went to get her a halloween costume! In situations like this, I've always let her pick. For example, when we buy new jammies, I'll narrow it down to 2 or 3 choices then let her decide which one to buy. Today was no different. We went to Children's Place and I chose 2 costumes then held them up and asked her which one she wanted to wear. Well, no surprise she picked the *beautiful, pink princess dress* with matching wand :-) She's such a girly girl. Here's a picture of it. Oh, and there's a tiara w/veil that came with it as well. Oh gosh, I can't wait to see her in this :) Also, we stopped by Old Navy and I found some t-shirts for B that were .47 cents each! No joke! That's always nice to find such a good deal!
Greg's off tomorrow so I'm sure we will just hang out, maybe Greg will be able to take the motorcycle out and get it running properly. Everything's fine, he just has to get all of the "bad gas" out of it so it will run more smoothly. We'll see if the weather permits. Anyways, it's back to watching the game. Have a wonderful weekend friends!
Gig 'Em Aggies!
Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment