Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Another late night.

No, I will not be staying up until 4am I promise :-)

I'm just determined to finish this spanish lesson before going to bed. I can finish it in an hour I bet. Greg starts another week of vacation in 8 more days, so I want to be as far ahead as possible so I don't have to worry about classes that week. That means 1 more spanish chapter to do, and 2 more weeks worth of english, including a 3 page paper! Yikes, it's ok though, I can do it!!

Oh, BTW I heard from the Mother's Day Out today. They're currently full :( However, I am on a waiting list (only 3 people long) so the director seemed to think I could get in the next semester, meaning January-ish. We'll hope that something opens earlier, but if not, I'm totally fine with things continuing the way they are. I do think that it will be good for Briley to begin to spend some time away from me and interact with other kiddos her age, but we still go to our weekly playdates so she's getting interaction plus I work with her on her sign language, manners, and vocabulary daily.

LOL, I'm watching Jay Leno right now while I'm taking this study break, and he's showing "Things we found on eBay" where the audience guesses if the items sold or didn't sell. Oh my goodness, some of the things people try to sell on there! One guy auctioned a phone call from him, preferably he wanted to talk to women over 40 (this guy was in his 20s). He started the bidding at $9.00 and the auction went for $990.00!! No joke! :o I need to get on the ball and think of some crazy way thing to auction on eBay to make some extra money!

Ok, break time is over, must get back to work. I hope everyone had a great day, and I'm sure you'll hear from me again tomorrow! :)

Studying the night away,
Erin

No comments: