Monday, October 29, 2007

I did it again...

Last night I studied until 5:30am! I don't know how I do it, honestly, but it is so nice to get a *ton* of assignments done. It's 9:30pm right now and I am so tired, but I want to watch The Bachelor :) I'm going straight to bed when it's over!

In other news...Do (my grandma) is coming to see us Thursday! She's going to see her cancer doctor Friday and wanted to see the grandkids (me, Derek & Devon)/great-grandkids (Briley & Davis!) while here, so she's taking a long weekend road trip. She'll stay with us Thursday night, then Friday we will go with her to Brenham for her appointment, then see Devon & Douglas that night. Hopefully I'll get lots of good pictures when we're with the family!

So, this week has barely started and it's all ready busy busy busy! Oh, and Wednesday is Halloween and we're going to a party over at The Foster's house :) *Whew!* It will be loads of fun, this week, but I need to get rested up for it.

This is a short entry, but I wanted to stop in and say hello! I hope everyone had a wonderful day. There will be more to come tomorrow!

Sleep tight,
Erin

No comments: