Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday Sunday

Hello there! First of all, the weather these last few days has been gorgeous! It's so perfect!

This week was fun. We had our first playdate with new friends Mary Ann & her daughter Addison. I met Mary Ann at the Redbox movie rental machine at Wal*Mart! Seriously! She's super nice and lives two blocks over from us! Her daughter Addison is 1 month older than Briley, so needless to say the girls had a great time playing together. We're looking forward to having more playdates with the girls. Here's Briley & Addison having a goldfish snack :)

Later in the week we had lunch with Kassi, Kylie, Deanna, Blaise, Mary Ann & Addison. While we were eating lunch guess who walked in? Dr. Neil Frank - the Channel 11 weatherman! He's an institution in the weather business. We were wondering what he was doing way out in Montgomery, but he must live here. While watching the 5 o'clock news, they said Dr. Frank had the day off....yeah, I knew I was right! My friends tried to tell me it wasn't him, but who is the authority in all things celebrity? That's right, moi! :) It's a serious problem, I know. LOL!

Friday night we went to a Halloween Carnival over at the Yacht Club in Walden. Kassi, Kyle and Kylie invited us. We had a great time. Briley went "fishing," threw bean bags through a big pumpkin head, and played golf. She got a cup full of goodies at the end of the night. And best of all she was with her friends Kylie and Blaise! Here's some pictures of the kiddos.



Greg was off Saturday. I wasn't feeling to hot....my nerves were shot and I was super irritable. I wish I wasn't but we're all entitled to a bad day now and then right?? It ended up being a fine day - Greg bought a frisbee and we played in the lot next door with Briley. Then we went to the lake to watch the ducks. Oh, and there was that Aggie football game....nothing much to say about it. Atleast we weren't shut out, 19-11 wasn't bad, but the Ags could've played better. Kansas is undefeated though. There's always next week, right?

Greg's back at work today and I plan on spending all day at the house, vegging out with Briley. I'll try to do some school work, change the sheets, etc and I'll probably take Briley to the boat docks so we can feed the ducks. Other than that, nothing planned. Well, besides watching Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters tonight of course :)

Have a wonderful Sunday friends!

Love,
The Browns

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I used to love Dr Neil Frank! (when I was in Brenham, I watched him) and he is a celebrity! He used to be a head honcho at the Hurricane Center right? For the Weather Channel or something. Man...I miss getting the Houston news.

PS - Briley is super cute as a 'princess'!