Greg starts vacation today. We're leaving town for his softball game then straight from there we're going to my parents house tonight. My best friend is getting married this weekend!! Yay Michele & Zeb!! Soooo, we're going there for the wedding and all of the other festivities with it, then we're going to Longview/Tyler to see Greg's family. We'll be gone for a week! That's crazy for us! But it is going to be fun - stressful, but fun :)
Last night Briley didn't want to go to bed so we put her in bed with us (which we *never* do!) and eventually she calmed down and fell asleep. Before she did, she put her little arm under my head and said "night night momma." OMG my heart just melted right there! It was the sweetest little thing ever - so I slept on her arm for a while! It was so so so sweet. Briley is getting so big, and so sweet - I'm one lucky momma! Here are some pictures below. We had a playdate at our house yesterday and here are some pictures from that playdate and a picture from today while she was eating lunch.
Well, I hope everyone has a great week! I'll try to post while we're gone, but if not, I'll definitely have a great update when we come back!
In a vacation state of mind,
Erin
1 comment:
What a beautiful baby!!!
Certainly gets the good gene from her mom ^_^
-Ying
Post a Comment