Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sunday!

It's Sunday! Greg was off and we spent most of the day in the car...we drove to Gander Mtn. in Spring to meet a lady who bought Greg's guitar from us. It was my first listing on Craigslist and it literally sold in 2 days! It was nice to get some extra unexpected money :-) You really have to be careful of the spammers out there though - I got 4 people who were interested in it, and 2 of them were scammers (I read the letters posted on CL that were real letters and the two I got were literally identical!).

Greg made us a wonderful dinner - smothered chicken in swiss cheese and mushrooms, green beans and corn. While we cooked, Briley & I sat out back on our patio at the table and I let her color. I bought her a Dora coloring book last week & just showed it to her today. OMG she was so so so excited! Here's a picture of her standing on her chair coloring :-)
Also, here's another picture from yesterday. This is when I bought her the Halloween Costume - here she is in her carseat playing with her wand. She loves this wand!
Well, that's about it for now. I'm off to get ready & watch Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters. We're going out of town this coming week, so I'm gonna start packing my bags. I just finished packing Briley's! I like to be done with packing early. Makes my life easier!

P.S. - I'm glad it's the start of a new week.....I like the week's better than the weekends now that I stay home. The week is a lot more fun :)


Ready for a new week,
Erin

No comments: