Monday, October 1, 2007

What a wonderful day!!

Today was such a nice day! :-) Briley & I stayed home all day and just hung out, played, and I worked on my English assignment for the week. I finished it actually and just got my grade back! a 98! I did it in one day - guess I really understood the work. :)

Greg came home for lunch today, which he normally does. When he got in the door, he said "Hey, I left the receipt for these groceries in my truck, can you get it for me?" I thought that was weird, so I go get it & there was something else on the seat besides a receipt - a gift for me! :-) He bought me a new digital camera, yay!! Here's a picture - it's ***pink!***
It was the only one they had at his work. They just got it in and he snagged it! I was so thankful for this sweet gesture. He originally told me that he wanted to get me a new camera for Christmas. When he came home today, he said that he got it because he was so proud of me for going back to school and doing so well in my classes!!! What a sweet guy :-) He's pretty special, and needless to say, I'm a really lucky girl.

In honor of my new camera, I took some pictures of my loves!

This is my daughter watching Dora the Explorer. She didn't even know I was taking pictures, LOL! She's a wee bit obsessed with Dora.

I can all ready tell the difference in picture quality. I need to get a memory card for it, but I can still take pictures on the camera and trandfer them over without one for now. Oh, and the absolute best part of it is that this camera doesn't take batteries!! I'll save so much money now not having to buy anymore batteries!
Well, I'm off to work on some more school stuff then to shower. I hope you have a great night friends!

Lucky girl,
Erin

No comments: