Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunday Funday!

It's Sunday! :) Remember when Sundays used to be a day of rest? LOL, not anymore, with a family and an active 20 month old :) B woke up in a m-o-o-d today! She was not her normal self. I figured it was a sign of an upcoming milestone, etc, because she's been a little "off" lately. Plus, she's starting to use some new words, is signing a lot, and is just acting more like a toddler/kiddo everyday! Today, Greg came home for lunch and B & I were in the living room when she says "Daddy, jump!!" Umm, where did she learn jump?? Things like that make me think she's gonna wake up one day and start talking in sentences :-) I bet she will, that's how she rolls, LOL!

Yesterday we took a few pictures of the fam (Greg was off work). We had a great day together, the three of us :) It was a College Football Saturday so Briley wore her Aggie t-shirt
She was watching a Dora movie so she didn't even know I was taking pictures, LOL! She loves loves loves Dora. BTW, why the heck are my words being written as a hyperlink? I tried to fix it, but I can't :( Bummer. Oh well, I'll get over it!

So yesterday night Greg was working out and he had a bandana on his head, so he put one on Briley's head. My two favorite thugs, LOL! Aren't they precious?! :)
I tried to post another one of me & B but Blogger is having issues with picture posting right now. Oh well, it's all good for now :) On another note, I decided to try and make a real conscious effort to eat better. Today I just felt like a lethargic slug and I didn't like it. It doesn't help that I had chocolate milk, soda, a candy bar, cheerios, a banana and macaroni & cheese. Ugh, I've got to get back on the right track or I'm gonna continuously feel gross. Of course Briley eats well balanced meals, don't freak out on me people ;)

Well, Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters just ended so I'm gonna head to bed. Greg beat me to it, so I'm gonna go join him. We have a ritual - we watch King of Queens and Still Standing each night in bed :) We laugh and laugh! So, it's off I go to sleep. Have a great night friends - I'm sure we'll "talk" tomorrow!

Here's to healthier living,
Erin

1 comment:

Brandy said...

That pic of Briley and Greg is priceless! I love it! And she is getting soo big - I can't believe it! Her hair is too cute with her little pigtails....