Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hip Hip Hooray!

Ok, first things first....I FINALLY completed my 8 pages worth of questions over The Canterbury Tales for my English class!! I thought it would never end, LOL! This week we don't have any specific assignment due which I'm oh so thankful for :)


Good news!! My Spanish professor sent an email to our class asking if any of us would be interested in taking Spanish 3 in a *wintermester!!* (side note: for my major I have to have 4 years of a foriegn language! i'm currently in Spanish 2, and still have 2 more classes to go) Of course I was the first one to sign up - this is such great news because now I think I can graduate even sooner than expected. I've got to sit down today and re-map out my remaining classes to verify, but Greg & I are pretty certain it's possible. That was such great news, I was really pleased my wonderful professor offered that option to us!


What else, what else.....yesterday I was telling myself I had lots of things to write about, so now I'm trying to remember everything I wanted to say :) Much to Greg's delight, I finally decided to donate all of the "garage sale" items taking up too much space in our garage! Thanks to a friend, I was able to find a resale shop here in town that takes all kinds of donations. We were thrilled to donate them to a good place and regain all that space back in our garage. Now, the goal is to clear out a space so we can park my car in there if need be. Anyone in search of a 2004 Harley Heritage Softtail Classic? Seriously, that is taking up the most space of all in my garage. We are looking to sell it, so let me know if you're interested :) I hope to work in the garage while Briley naps...I'd love to clean it up really well before Greg gets off today - he'd be shocked!


Gosh, this blog is really random, LOL! I am really loving it though. Oh, we just bought a new patio set yesterday! We got a great deal on it, we couldn't pass it up. I'll try to take pictures of it. It looks so big out on our little slab of concrete we call a patio, LOL! I told Greg one day soon enough we'll have a larger back porch that will suit the patio set better. For now, it works fine :)


Briley was sick this week :(

Poor baby girl. She felt really bad on Thursday. We monitored her overnight then took her to the doctor on Friday. Ends up she just had a virus and a slight ear infection. She threw up on me once and had a fever for a few days, but today she seems to be herself. Well, she's pretty whiny, but that's ok, atleast she's not feeling like she was in the picture anymore. Nothing is worse than seeing your kiddos sick - especially when they're too little to tell you exactly what's wrong.
I guess that's all for now..I'm sure I'll think of more to add later. Until then, have a wonderful Sunday friends!
Your momma friend,
Erin

4 comments:

Kendra said...

She looks so pitiful in that picture. Poor girl! I'm glad she's getting better...

Erin said...

Doesn't she look so sad? She really is back to her old self...it was literally over night she started feeling better. We're still finishing off the ear infection meds but other than that, I've got my sweet girl back :)

Brandy said...

She does look so sad, but sometimes those 'sick pictures' are the cutest ones! She is so adorable!

Erin said...

Thank you Brandy :) I know what you mean...she was so docile that day, I got the sweetest "angelic" looking pictures of her face. Thank goodness she's back to her old silly self though :)