Saturday, September 22, 2007

Pink Cowgirl Boots





Time for some pictures of our sweet pea :)

Greg and I bought Briley some pink cowgirl boots a few months ago in a larger size, hoping we could hold onto them for the fall/winter months. Well, I was cleaning out Briley's closet last week and took the boots out of the box for her to try on. I hoped they were too big, but alas, they were too small :( I could barely get them zipped over her calves! So, I took a picture of her in them to commemorate the first and last time she got to wear them. Fortunately for us, Aunt Anne sent us some pink cowgirl boots almost exactly identical that are an even larger size (from Maelee) so we can hopefully use those come this winter! That's the great thing about having older cousins. We appreciate it Anne! :) Did you have cowboy boots as a kid? I had a red pair and man I felt like the cooooolest kids on the block every time I wore them! I also had a pink pair of Chuck Taylor's that I remember fondly :)
Ok, on to more pictures of Briley bop! The other day she wouldn't take Greg's A&M beanie off her head. We thought it was pretty cute. She laughed and laughed when it was on her head.

We went to Blaise's birthday party on Friday and I thought it might be a good chance to get someone else to take a good picture of Briley & I. Well, as you can see in the picture above, here is what all 3 pictures turned out like before she hollered enough to get down. My hair is getting long! Wonder if I need to trim it up? It looks shabby in this picture...I don't have time to think about stuff like that, only school, family and this house. Ahh, domesticated bliss :)

Ok, so today I took some picture of Briley, and I just uploaded them to the computer. Look at this one! I in no way altered it, this is how it turned out! :o I have no idea how this happened but it's kinda neat...wonder what happened to her nose, LOL!?
Greg's off today. We've been hanging out at home, not doing much. Well, I take that back. I worked on Othello/MacBeth homework all morning, and Greg is now working on our dinner and doing the dishes. He probably thinks I'm ignoring him while posting this, but I appreciate him doing the dishes :) He's a fabulous cook, so I'm excited for dinner time! Oh, we're going to watch Georgia Rule here in a minute - the movie with Jane Fonda, Felicity Huffman, and Lindsay Lohan. Greg says he wishes I wouldn't have supported a movie with Lindsay Lohan in it, but what's done is done, so we're gonna watch it :)

I hope all of you friends and family are having a wonderful Saturday! It has been a nice one over here! I'm sure I'll post later today or tomorrow for sure, but for now, I'm off.

Lovin' my family,

Erin

1 comment:

Tamara said...

We have those cowboy boots - well Allison has them! She loves to wear them everywhere! I can't believe how big Briley is getting! Oh, I am honored to be on your blog list!