Wednesday, September 19, 2007

No title

I couldn't think of a good enough title, so here goes the "No Title" post :)

Today was a nice day...I actually got dressed in pants that weren't stretchy waisted, LOL, did my hair and makeup and went to a friend's for a playdate!! We had a good time, so good in fact, Briley's still sleeping. Thank goodness, because that has allowed me to call all of these colleges to figure out my next class move. I can graduate in August 08 if everything goes as planned. The one deterrent is I still need a 300 level English class from a 4 year university - this creates a whole new set of headaches, since I must apply to another school (probably Sam Houston) to take one class. I'm waiting to hear back from a few people before making any final decisions but everything does look promising thus far.

The idea of graduating in August is unbelievable to me! I guess because I put it off for so long (haven't attended A&M since Fall 04!) that this seems like such a distant dream, it can't possibly be just around the corner can it??? Needless to say, I'll be thrilled if this 300 level class works out. Also, come October the college I'm attending now will put out their mini-mester and Spring 08 class schedules so I can plan out the rest of my classes accordingly!! Then it's over, done, finished, yippee!! :) Of course, when I decide to get into teaching I'll have to take the teacher's certification class, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. One thing at a time.

Tomorrow we're coming to College Station for Greg's softball game. I'm excited! I'm hoping to run to the mall and get Briley another Aggie tshirt or two. Ok, that's all for now. Off to get dinner :)

Ready to get the show on the road,
Erin

No comments: