Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday FunDay!

Today was a fun day! Briley woke up a few times in the night but did sleep til 8am which I was thankful for :) We got up and put on our party clothes so we could go to her friend Blaise's Birthday Party! Briley got to see all her friends and played really hard. She loves Mrs. Deanna's house - it's like her second home we're there so much!

After the par-tay we went to see Greg at work - Briley asked for daddy so we swung by the good 'ole Wal*Mart and paid dad a visit. By this point Briley was pretty delirious so we got home as quick as we could and she took her nap while I cleaned up the house some.

So, the rest of the night went like this - Greg comes home, I make dinner, we eat, dad lays on couch, I get some school work together, play with Briley, go back to the living room to see Greg asleep, put Briley in bed, and here we are! Greg has seriously been asleep since 7:30pm. I just told him to get up and go to the bed - ugh, must be nice to get that much sleep! So, once again my whole house is resting peacefully in their beds and I'm about to start working on Othello and MacBeth assignments :) It's really not too bad though, honestly I'm enjoying the work. I appreciate it more now than I ever did before.

On a side note, did you know that I have 12 friends who are pregnant right now? Yes, 12! Someone please remind me to NOT drink the water next time I go to College Station, since that's where 3/4 of my pregnant friends live :) I am so thrilled for all of them! I can't believe there are 12 at once though - that's a bunch of pregnant mommas!

Ok, it's only 9pm but feels much later since my whole house is sleeping. Off to get some chocolate milk and a bowl of dry cheerios - my favorite food of all! That's what I call fuel for school :)


In a Shakespeare state of mind,
Erin

No comments: