Sunday, September 16, 2007

It was a busy day!

Two posts in one day - impressive :)

I was a busy little momma today. Once I get something in my head, especially related to cleaning/throwing stuff out/donating I become obsessed with getting it done. So, that's exactly what I did. Briley took a really long nap which provided me the opportunity to get a lot of the cleaning done before she woke up. Greg built us 3 - 6'x6' storage shelves in the garage and I was frustrated that they weren't being used to the max of their capacity, so I fixed that. :) Here are pictures of the final product. It might still look cluttered to some, but everything in there now are things we will honestly use. On the shelves, there is a sports section, Christmas decorations section, tool section, and one of the bottom shelves was empty so I put Briley's strollers on it so they wouldn't be on the garage floor. Oh, I also carved out Greg a workout section :) See that nice shiny motorcycle? If you're interested in buying it, please let me know - we're trying to sell it. Oh! I forgot to mention. My other post from today mentioned my 8 page assignment for The Canterbury Tales, remember? (LOL, like you really care!) Anywho, I got an email this afternoon from my professor with my grade. His comment was this "You are too thorough" LOL! I got a 100 :)
Ok, well it's time to put Briley to bed and time for me to finish folding the laundry. I hope you all had a great weekend and have an even better week ahead!!
Accomplished, happy and tired,
Erin

No comments: