Friday, September 28, 2007

Long week

Well, sorry it's been since Monday that I've posted! This wasn't the best week ever. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad at all, just stressful for me. Wednesday morning I got up and the internet was down. This happens, living in a small town, so no big deal, right? No, I knew it was something bigger, but I'm not extremely tech savvy. I was on the phone off and on with tech people from 8am until midnight! :-o Seriously, it was torture. My internet browser basically crapped out, so I had to install Firefox (which I'm not digging, BTW) and all is well with the world now :)

Because of that, I lost 1 day of not being able to submit any school work which stressed me out, then I got stressed because I now felt "behind" even though the assignments aren't due til Sunday, and the cycle went on and on. Thursday was the worst, everything came to a head. Eventually, my parents helped us decide that we're gonna look into putting Briley into a local Mother's Day Out twice a week. I could really devote that time to my schoolwork, then the rest of my life/day would be freed up some for more fun activities/playtime with B. I'll figure it out on Tuesday, whether she can get enrolled or not, so please send good positive thoughts our way!

Ok, on a lighter note!! :) Here are some pictures of Briley from today. We went to our friend Stephanie's house for a playdate & had a great time! When we got home, B napped then afterwards I gave her a snack and she started hamming it up for the camera.
Here she is, caught red-handed! :) She was getting food out of her diaper bag.
This is her new "cheeeeeeeeese" face! When I ask her to smile she gets this big cheesy grin on her face :)

Have a wonderful night,
Erin

No comments: