Monday, September 17, 2007

Pulling a late night

Yep, I'm staying up late to work on espanol work. I am really not a night owl person but I have to say I'm really enjoying the late nights I've been staying up to work on homework. Once I get my second wind, around 11:30, I'm good to go and feel so accomplished because I could go on til 2 or 3 am which I've done many nights lately :) It's just me, my homework, a blanket, and my trusty sidekick, Folger's coffee, LOL! Hey, whatever works, right?

I wanted to share a cute thing Briley did recently. Yesterday, I was walking with her down the hallway coming back into the living room when Briley suddenly said "Mommy! tee-towe, tee-towe." Yup, that's kiddie talk for "tip-toe!" She even hunched her back over and started walking ever so daintily down the hallway. It was way cute. I still have no idea where she picked it up from. My only guess is one of the Playhouse Disney shows. She even made us "tee-towe" to the mailbox yesterday :)

Tonight was such a beautiful evening! The temperature was fairly cool and there was a slight breeze, too. While I was sitting at the kitchen table working on my school work, Briley asked me to go outside. We just got that new patio set I keep saying I'm gonna take a picture of (****note to self****) so I thought we'd go sit at the table. I took my textbook and she sat in her chair and we "talked" while I conjugated verbs LOL! I called to Greg to get her some paper and crayons so she could draw while we enjoyed the outside. He came back with the crayons and a large hunk of my craft paper. What a great idea! It covered a whole half of the table and Briley had a blast. Greg and I both colored with her - it was a lot of fun! It wasn't so fun when I told her we had to go in...she pretty much hollered at me, *begging* to go back outside. It was 8pm by this point and bath time. Luckily, all it took was me asking her if she wanted a bubble bath to change her tune. At 20 months old, bubble baths are the answer to everything :)

Well, I better get back to espanol. Thanks for reading my ramblings friends and family! I think I've said it before, but I'm really enjoying this blogger thingy-mabob :D It's rather fun!

Estudiaba la lengua de espanol por la noche,
Erin

No comments: