As a mom, you probably read the title of my post and say "Oh, gosh I bet Briley got up at 4am and wouldn't go back to sleep. Geez, I know that feeling." Right? You were probably thinking something along those lines, no?
Well, you're wrong. 4am is the time I voluntarily went to bed last night. Greg & Briley drifted off to dreamland early, both snug in their beds and I decided I was going to take on Spanish, Leccion 12 head on. It worked. I finished a week's worth of assignments in one night, yay for me! Just me and my trusty pot of Folger's coffee soldiered on through the night to complete my school work. Seriously, had I only studied this well when I really was in college ('pre-marriage & baby, living in a dorm or apt' college) I would've made the Dean's List each semester. The funny thing is that I have a 4.0 so far over at Western Texas College, where I'm taking all these online classes from. And when I graduate from the fine higher learning institution known as Texas A&M University, I'll have a whopping 2.1 cumulative GPA. Yup, I said it. 2.1. Don't be mad I'll get the same diploma you got with your 3.5. :) Just kidding. However, I will say my last semester at A&M I did get a 3.5 so I'm pretty proud of that. Back to WTC, I wonder if Junior College's award Dean's List honors to online students?....hmmm, I guess I'll see at the end of my time there :)
So much to do...I've got to call the Degree Audit office at A&M to ask a question, I need to apply either to West Texas A&M @ Canyon or Sam Houston to take that 300 level English, I need to re-map out my remaining classes now that I can take Spanish 3 in a mini-mester....gosh, my life is exciting huh? LOL this is all I do. Worry about finishing school and go to playdates with Briley. :)
Ok, enough stalling. Greg just went back to work (he came home for lunch) and Briley's napping so I need to get back to studying again. So, thanks for taking the time to read my silly ramblings today. I'm in a delirious state I tell ya. I bet I re-read this tomorrow and laugh. How 'bout you laugh for me now, k? :)
Gratefully yours,
Erin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go! You should be so proud of yourself getting so much accomplished!!! Keep at it!!
Thank you Rebecca! It's easier to see the hard work now, not so much at 4am, haha! :)
Post a Comment