Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Life is grand!


Feeding her baby breakfast!


I was really thinking last night about how lucky I am. I've got a loving, hard working husband who provides me everything my heart could desire. I've got the smartest, sweetest daughter who gives me a new perspective on life. We've got a beautiful roof over our heads, I don't go without anything I need or want. I could go on and on :) I never dreamed that I could be this happy and loved.

I honestly can say that going back to school has really changed my life. Don't get me wrong, it is difficult and super stressful at times, but I now know WHY I am supposed to be in school. I have a *family* - I am more than myself. When I was in college I did not appreciate any of it. I never applied myself, honest to God. And as many times as my parents or Greg would ask me when I was going back, I just couldn't until I was ready. And that day I told myself I was ready I felt something inside that made me proud. I am going to be a college graduate in less than a year. I never ever thought I would do it. College is what you do after high school - it was never an option to NOT go. But now I'm doing it for Greg and for Briley and for our futures. And most importantly, I would not have been able to do this without the love and support of Greg. He might be super hard headed sometimes and make me batty, but God love him, he LOVES me. He loves every bit of my OCD tendancies; he loves me even when I complain he doesn't pick up after himself; he loves me even when I go and buy designer purses just because. I'm a lucky girl! Not a day goes by that I don't think to myself how blessed I am to have him as my husband. He is providing me the opportunity to stay home and raise Briley while finishing school. He knows I am very grateful for this, but I sometimes wonder if he *really* know deep down how much this means to me. If he weren't at work right now, I'd kiss him! :)

I know this is a big ramble, but I just can't help but feel overwhelmed lately - overwhelmed with a sense of love and worth and overall a sense that I am now the person I always wanted to be. I couldn't be happier, and I could not ask for more.
I want to finish this post by putting in some pictures I've taken recently. They're mostly of Briley, but they're cute and worth sharing!

Eating at her new table we got from Mimi & Popa. Also, her new favorite thing is to
take bubble baths! She *begs* me for bubbles :)






No comments: