Monday, September 24, 2007

The Bachelor

Why do I do this EVERY year? I have a pep talk with myself..."Erin, you will NOT get hooked on The Bachelor again this season, you will not!" And yet here I am, 9:15pm sitting in my bed watching it. I've justified this season because Brad is a Texas boy, so I need to see how it turns out, right? ;) He just said he owns a bunch of bars in Austin....I wonder what those bars are (just looked it up. one of the bars is called The Chuggin Monkey!). This is going to do nothing but good things for his business, that's for sure!

Today was a pretty mellow day. Briley isn't feeling good again :( She woke up with dry snot on her face, and for the rest of the day her nose has been very runny. She is acting fine, she's just having problems breathing through all the snot - plus it sounds like she wants to cough it up but she can't. I sure hope she feels better tomorrow - I gave her some Triaminic so we'll see.

I did a lot of cleaning, mainly the kitchen. I re-arranged things and deep cleaned the counter tops and the stove. The other day we made spaghetti for dinner and while I was breaking the noodles in half, a piece of one fell into the burner. Yeah, Greg asked me what was burning and I had no idea, so he lifted the pot and that broken piece of noodle was on fire! :o Literally, the burner was on fire! So, needless to say I had to pull out the heavy cleaners to get that stove top cleaned up :)

Ok, this post is boring I know! I just wanted to confess that I am a Bachelor addict apparently. LOL, it's been an ongoing love affair, me and this show. I guess it's not meant to end yet, so I'll continue to pledge my love to The Bachelor :) Off to see who Brad gives roses to!!!

Glad that Greg accepted my rose! :)
Erin

1 comment:

Therese said...

I missed the Bachelor? Oh no, that is not good. ;)