Today I am 4 months pregnant! I can't believe it....this one has already seemed to take for-ever! That's probably because twice now I thought I was "x" far along, only to find out that I really was 2 weeks behind that date! Last Monday I went to the Dr. and said "So, I'm 17 weeks, right?" And he told me no, I was only 15 weeks. LOL, pregnancy-amnesia is the worst =) I decided I'm just telling people I'm pregnant and due in June. It'll save me the trouble of always being wrong, LOL!
I'm starting to feel a lot better (***knock on wood***). I don't get sick much anymore but still take my Zofran. Otherwise, I feel ill all day and that makes it hard. I just started incorporating a small amount of sweets into my diet. I have a piece of candy, or my new weakness, smores! But I still cannot have a lot or I will be sick. So, I'm starting to feel "normal" again. My biggest craving this go round is italian food! For a snack, I will boil a pot of noodles! With Briley, it was mexican food, but this time its all italian - lasagna, noodles, spaghetti, anything of that sort will do!
And this post is written in all blue because I think I've got a little boy Brown in my tummy! From the beginning, I've had a strong feeling its a boy. My appetite has been hardier this time, and everything I'm craving is "boy" food, LOL. Besides the italian, I could eat loads of chopped beef sandwiches, potatoes, vegetables, pork chops, anything like that.
So, as of now I'm still due June 21st and we find out the sex of the baby on Jan. 26th. I'll definitely post when we find out what this one is =) I have a feeling the time will fly by now, with me starting back to work on Tuesday and finishing my last course, and applying for graduation tomorrow. Life is going to be busy, blessed, and fulfilling!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment