Tomorrow is Greg's 29th birthday! Geez, I can't believe it! When we got engaged he was 22 about to turn 23 and now we're approaching 3-0! =)
I want to say thank you for being my husband. Thank you for putting up with my quirks. Thank you for indulging me in my purse obsession. Thank you for being such a wonderful, hands on daddy to Briley, and thank you for blessing us with another baby on the way! Life before you was good, but life with you is indescribable. Even though we have our moments, you are my best friend. I can't imagine riding this rollercoaster of life with anyone else. You're my hero, my heart and my soul. I look up to you more than you'll ever know. And most of all, I'm proud to call you my other half.
I hope you enjoy your birthday tomorrow. Since he never reads this, LOL!, I can tell you blogger friends that we got him a new Fossil watch and a 40" LCD TV for our bedroom. He mentioned he might like one. Ask and ye shall receive! Briley insisted on giving him the watch tonight because *she* picked it out. He loved it. In a little bit, my neighbor is going to help me set up the new TV. I already picked up the cable box and all appropriate cords so when he gets home in the morning everything will be set up, ready to go! I'm exhausted from driving around town trying to get this TV, but Greg's worth it. Oh, and I made us dinner reservations for this weekend at Fleming's. I'm so excited about going to Fleming's! I've never been there before and neither has Greg. I checked out their menu today, it looks awesome!
So, that's that. Briley is loving "big school," I'm having a nice, uneventful week at work because its finals for the kiddos, and Greg is 4 days away from coming off of nights! YAY! Life is so great and I thank God every day for all of my many blessings.
We'll talk soon friends! Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment