It's Saturday. My husband woke me up at 10 'til 7 this morning because he made us a wonderful breakfast of pancakes, eggs and bacon. He's now at the gym and I just finished reading my entire blog, from the beginning until my post yesterday. So now, it is time to be prouctive. I'm feeling nostalgic reading all my old posts =) And mostly I see how clean my house used to be all the time when I stayed home, LOL! I did manage to take the Christmas decorations down last night, so today I need to vacuum, rearrange the living room again, open the windows, turn on the music, and start cleaning!
Heck, who knows, maybe I'll even take pictures of our rearranged house and update that later today! That is a good goal. I can do it! Think I can convince Briley to help me? LOL, we'll see!
Talk with you soon friends!
Erin
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment