Today is Friday which means the end of my 2 week Christmas vacation is almost over. It was really nice and I enjoyed every day of it, but I think I'm ready to get back into the daily grind. I love my job which makes it easier to go back. I've still got a short list of things I'd like to do before going back to work (finish all laundry, do something with my bedroom, write 1 or 2 more English papers, take down Christmas decorations!) but today I can't get motivated to do them. Maybe here in a minute, we'll see!
Today Greg went with me to the mall to do an exchange and I would have never dreamed what fabulous gift I got out of it. =) My parents bought me a beautiful Coach wallet for Christmas. I liked it, but wasn't absolutely loving it, so I told them I wanted to exchange it for something different. I got my credit back on a gift card thinking I'd look around, and Greg said "She'll take this one." I looked over and he had a new *purse* in his hands! OMG I was so shocked. I wasn't even thinking to exchange the wallet for a full sized bag! He picked out this awesome green color too because, as he put it, I always go for black or brown, I needed to get something fun for a change! =) So, I am now the proud new owner of a new bag from The Leah Collection of Coach. It's officially called the Coated Canvas Leah Tote. Who cares, it's fabulous! Please admire its beauty below LOL!
So, other than that, I'm looking forward to the weekend and am hoping to be as productive as I was during most of the break. I think I'll get going and start one project off my list before going to get Briley from school. Have a good one friends!
3 comments:
I'm so glad you're back into the blogging world! I've missed you and I can esp tell that I've missed you when I am so excited for you over your new bag! Greg did good! :-)
LOL you're the best Brandy! I love love love my Coach purses, I was so pleased HE picked one for me on his own accord. It makes it all the more special =)
ooooo....I LOVE the green!! I need to spring for awesome color like that!
Post a Comment