That title aptly describes my day...l-a-zzzzzzzz-y. We just hung out and did a lot of nothing. I didn't feel too hot, so I had breakfast and laid down with Briley while she watched her shows. When I finally felt better, I made lunch. Then, lunch proceeded to visit me again...in the sink. Ugh, I got sick. So, I'm finally feeling good but its 4pm now, LOL.
I plan on trying to do some laundry here in a bit and I'm going to ask Greg to grill some turkey sausage. I'm craving it =) Other than that, I've enjoyed our MLK day. I hope y'all had a nice day, too. Oh, and I am trying to get my sonogram appt pushed up to this Friday, so I'll let you know how that goes! Otherwise it will be on Monday as planned.
I better run. I might be feeling a little bit energetic all of a sudden. I better go act on that impulse, or it will pass all too quickly! =)
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment