Sunday, January 11, 2009

So much for the weekend

Well, so much for a fun weekend full of birthday parties and going to Target. We were parked right here at 18432 Sunrise Oaks Ct. Briley was sick sick sick. See, on Monday she had a tummy bug. Fortunately I was off work, so we stayed home all day and rested, recouperated, and felt better. Then Tuesday (my 1st day back at work since the Christmas break) I got the bug. I managed to suck it up and stay at work. But I was so worried about getting dehydrated being pregnant and all. So, by Wednesday everything was kosher, or so I thought.....

Thursday night we were invited to a Friends and Family event at Kirby's. I was so excited Kirby's was open again, I couldn't wait to go! I finally got my BBQ baked potato then Briley told me her tummy hurt. I took her to the bathroom, and well, we had to get a to-go sack for our food. =(

Friday was bad.....Greg was off so he stayed home with her and she basically got sick and slept. We tried to keep her hydrated as best we could. Saturday was the same thing, just sleeping and drinking water. I did let her have a bite or two of toast but I think that was it. I did not want her to get sick anymore.

Today we are doing much better. Briley got up this morning and was back to herself. She asked me to get her a "gogi" (what she calls those Danimals drinkable yogurts) and I told her no, it would hurt her tummy. What ensued was a lot of Briley yelling and me and crying. I knew she was OK! =) So, we are resting still and I'm trying to start doing all of the yucky laundry from the weekend. Oh, and Greg told Briley we'd go see The Tale of Desperaux when he gets back from the gym! So we're looking forward to that!

I hope everyone else had a nice weekend! I better start cleaning up this joint or I'm going to go batty. =)

1 comment:

Big Fat Gini said...

Um...

Ohmygosh ERIN! You're pregnant? Wow! Congratulations!