Thursday, January 8, 2009

Checking in!

Today was a great day! I got B to school and made it to work with time to spare, LOL! Speaking of, I really love my job. I'm glad I made the change, and am thankful for all of the lovely ladies I work with.

On a sad note, Briley's last day at ABC is tomorrow =( A spot opened up at my high school campus' child care center so fortunately I get to start taking her to work with me! I surely better always work somewhere where I can take her with me, I always have! I don't want her to miss her friends too much, but the money we are going to save from now til the end of school will be more than enough to pay for Baby Brown's delivery, etc. It's just logical to make the move even though I'm sad for her having to leave her friends. She will adapt just fine, she's resiliant. I'm bringing cupcakes for her class as a "going away/birthday party" thing. And Briley is VERY excited about going to "Big School" as we have labeled her new school!

Tonight, we had quite a treat. We were invited to a Friends and Family gathering at Kirby's new location! Kirby's is a local BBQ joint in Montgomery that one of our friends own. They moved locations and just reopened tonight. Their daughter and Briley are in the same class at school. I absolutely LOVE Kirby's and I have been missing it terribly since they closed a few months ago. Needless to say, I'm thrilled they're open again and I'm even making Greg take me back again tomorrow night =)

OH! My friend Kassi referred me to her housekeeper and I finally got around to having her come clean today. I only asked her to clean the bathrooms because I had just recently deep cleaned everything else. OMG I am in LOVE! I am so thrilled Naomi did a great job. She even made my bed, picked up clothes off my floor, and made Briley's bed! I only asked her to do the bathrooms but she just did that as well! I am having her come back, for sure. Especially before the baby comes, I can't clean this size house as well as I would like I'm sure. I couldn't clean our little crappy duplex in College Station as well as I would like before B came. Its nice to have someone you can trust though. If you are in my neck of the woods and need a referral for a good and reasonable housekeeper, give me a call (or msg) and I will give you Naomi's number!

Well, I know this post was semi-random but I wanted to say hello and check in with Blogger World! Tomorrow is Friday, whoop!

OH! One last thing..........



I APPLIED FOR GRADUATION FROM A&M (MAY '09), WhOoP!!!!!!!!

I can't believe the time finally came, but I am officially on the road to graduation! Just this one last course I'm enrolled in, and all is d-o-n-e! Definitely an exciting time for us! =)

So, have a nice evening friends! Talk with you soon!

No comments: