Yes, we got another new addition this week to The Brown House....an '07 Ford Explorer Sport Trac that's about the color of this text I'm typing in. It's like this

I really like it a lot. My dad has one in silver and I've always enjoyed it. We got a great deal on it and now we have 2 family oriented cars! Earlier in the week we sold the "Big Jeep." Sad day, but it was no longer practical with its 6" Superlift and no air/heat. This is a much better choice for our soon to be family of 4!
Greg and Briley are going on a trip tomorrow! They will leave around lunch to go to Tyler and visit Noni, Papaw, Anne, Lucki, Maelee and Dayton. I suggested to Greg for him to call his mom and have her make a Birthday Cake for Briley (since she's 3 tomorrow!!) and invite his sister and kiddos over for cake. Apparently that was a good idea, cause I think it's going to happen! I'm excited for Greg and Briley to get this time together. They are going to be gone through Mon or Tues so that's why I'm not going. I plan on filling my weekend with lots of quiet time =) I've got Lindsay's graduation party to attend, but other than that, I'm going to write a paper, relax and clean the gameroom closet. Those are my priorities. The following weekend Briley gets to travel with me to Fort Worth for a Southern Living convention! She's going to be a busy girl these next few weeks!
So, other than that, my English class is almost over. I submitted my 3rd paper today, and will write the final paper this weekend. I intend on taking my final next weekend if it arrives at my proctoring site in time! Then NO more classes ever, Whoop!!! It's exciting to finally close this chapter of my life. I have to say though, I will miss school. It's odd, all these years you want to get out, but then it becomes really interesting and you end up missing it. Maybe I'll look into more school in the future, but not for now. After graduation, I've got a baby coming! One bridge to cross at a time =)
Have a wonderful weekend my friends. I'm going to the store now to pick up a Muscle & Fitness magazine Greg has requested. Until later, be good!

No comments:
Post a Comment