Saturday, January 24, 2009

Baby Brown has a name!

Ok, I know lots of people keep their baby's name to themselves, but that's not how I roll =) I want to share it with the world! My parents were in town today for Briley's birthday party (which I will post pictures of later!) and they, along with Greg & Clay, were making fun of me for my usually wacky name choices. I don't think I like wacky, I like to call it unique/original. ;)

So, after some discussion Greg tells the table that he likes names that start with a "K" like Kasey. Who knew??? LOL, we've been married almost 6 years and I never knew that. So, the powers that be threw a K name my way and everyone loved it, and the verdict is in....see below!


Image hosted by ImageShack


Kaylen & Briley...that sounds good, right? So, Briley Kay and Kaylen Nicole. Kay is my mom's middle name and Nicole is my middle name. My mom said "Yay, thanks for naming 2 babies after me now!" =) LOL she's funny.

So, now that Kaylen has a name, I can start planning on her bedding, stroller, carseat, etc. It feels so real once that little one is named!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That's really cute!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on another little girl!!! I love the name, they are both beautiful names!! So how far along are you now?? Did you have any sickness with either of them. Briley is going to love having a sister, Kodi has already laid down the law "I don't want a brother" don't know what I am going to do if this one is a boy!! :)